Seeking to develop your talents in a unique and stimulating business niche? ACC Label meets the match!
Why work for ACC Label?
ACC Label offers a great work environment!
We are a small team, and we all get along super well. While teamwork is essential, each employee has considerable autonomy and a direct access to the president who welcomes ideas with enthusiasm and encourages initiative.
Established in 1990, ACC Label acquired a solid reputation, with clients all over North America and in several countries overseas.
We provide our staff high tech working tools.
The numerous stimulating and challenging projects we handle contribute to each employee’s individual professional development and to our unique regulatory expertise.
In order to keep up to date with the regulations, employees are invited to actively participate in most governmental consultations in our field of expertise.
We are centrally located in Montreal, close to the Lucien-L’Allier metro and commuter train stations, and a short walk from the Guy-Concordia metro station.
Click here to see what our team members have to say about working at ACC Label.
The main responsibilities of the Labelling Advisor are:
- Conducting regulatory research related to food and food labelling;
- Communicating with food manufacturers to discuss technical information about their products
- Conducting database nutritional analyses
- Analyzing food labels and advising clients on how to render their labels legally compliant and linguistically correct.
Secretary or Administrative Assistant
The main responsibilities of the Secretary /Administrative Assistant are:
- Labelling Service Support: print labels for review; create folders (hard copy and electronic) for each new project, prepare proposals.
- Accounting Support: check invoices and prepare the payment of accounts; prepare bank deposits and documents for the accounting service.
- Administrative Support: manage calls, emails and snail mail; manage appointments, book conference rooms, prepare agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Word processing on media outlets and analysis of results: perform word processing (e.g. blogs, newsletters, etc.) with WordPress and MailChimp.
- HR Support: maintain records for employee leaves (illness, vacation, etc.).
Our Current Job Offers
We currently have a full team.
However, feel free to submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. When a position becomes available, we begin our recruitment process by searching through our bank of resumes. Please clearly indicate the position seeked in the subject line of the email.
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you if we have an opening that could be of match.