Food Labelling AdvisorReturn to job offers
- Review technical data of food products, and communicate with manufacturers for clarifications, as needed.
- Conduct research related to food products and to labelling requirements;
- Analyse food label for legal compliance;
- Write lists of ingredients and allergens, according to current Canadian regulations;
- Translate label content (English to French or vice versa);
- Conduct database nutritional analyses and validate the soundness of the results, produce nutrition facts tables, and propose value-added claims;
- Review labels revised by clients’ graphic design teams, based on ACC Label’s recommendations;
- Prepare quotes and client invoices;
- Keep up to date on trends and regulatory modifications in the food industry;
- Actively participate in team meetings;
- Maintain good relations with coworkers, clients and their suppliers;
☐ College diploma in food service supervision or bachelor degree in dietics/human nutrition and at least 2 years of experience in food labelling;
☐ Marked interest in regulatory affairs and in work requiring keen observation skills and great attention to detail;
☐ Proficient in French and English (oral and written); a third language would be an asset;
☐ Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (page layout, tables, various keyboard shortcuts, formulas in Excel, etc.)
☐ Good sense of priorities and great team spirit.
Apply before September 9th 2019 by sending your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to email@example.com. Commencement of employment is scheduled for October 2019.
Visit our website acclabel.com for a description of our firm and what we offer our employees.
Salary will be determined according to experience and competencies. ACC Label is committed to employment equity principals.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected persons shall be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity.