Secretary / Administrative Assistant*Return to job offers
- Labeling Service Support: print labels for review; measure packaging dimensions; create folders (hard copy and electronic) for each new project as per ACC Label’s specifications. From templates (English or French), prepare proposals, draft reports and invoices for project managers. Deliver proposals and invoices by email.
- Accounting Support: conduct inventories and purchase supplies; manage relationships with service providers; check invoices and prepare the payment of accounts; prepare bank deposits and documents for the accounting service. Maintain statistics concerning accounts.
- Administrative Support: manage calls, emails and snail mail; manage appointments and events such as trade show participation (reservations pass, airline, hotel, etc.); organize team meetings, prepare agendas and record minutes of meetings.
- Word processing on media outlets and analysis of results: perform word processing (e.g. blogs, newsletters, etc.) with WordPress and MailChimp; ensure the distribution of newsletters via MailChimp. Track the performance of newsletters with MailChimp reports and the performance of the website with Google Analytics.
- HR Support: prepare the required forms when hiring new employees; maintain records for employee leaves (illness, vacation, etc.); organize social activities and “team building”.
- Other functions: produce neat page layouts; coordinate special projects; search the Internet and perform various secretarial duties.
- Office, secretarial or equivalent college diploma;
- 2-3 years experience as an administrative assistant;
- Strong ability with the Office suite;
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written); a third language would be an asset;
- Knowledge of the WordPress, MailChimp, Adobe Illustrator, Google Analytics softwares and social media such as LinkedIn is an important asset;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Attention to detail and pleasure in creating professional looking documents;
- Good organizational skills.
This is a part-time position (25 to 30 hours per week), which could eventually become full-time. ACC Label is an equal opportunity employer. The salary between $16 to $17 per hour shall be determined based on experience and competence.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com before March 28, 2016. Please indicate clearly “Administrative secretary job offer” in the email “Subject” line .
Start of employment is planned for May 2016.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
* The female form is used only for readability. We are committed to employment equity.