- Participation to three regulatory consultations from Health Canada and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- Speaker about the recent modifications to Food and Drug Regulations for a CIBIM breakfast seminar.
- Trained two new employees as labelling advisors.
- Exhibitor at the 2016 International Food Show (SIAL) in Montréal.
- Participation to the SÉRI Montréal networking event on “Taste, odours and flavours“, held September 26, 2016.
- Trained a colleague to the position of Project Assistant.
- Preparation and delivery of a lecture on database nutritional analysis for nutrition students at the University of Montreal.
- Participation in representations regarding the proposed regulation modifying the Food and Drug Regulations with respect to labelling, published June 13, 2015 in Canada Gazette Part I.
- Participation in a regulatory consultation of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency regarding food labelling.
- Contribution to ACC Label’s newsletter, the ACC Reporter, by proofreading several articles.
- Participation in the creation of a video demonstrating the use of MesurACC®, a food labelling typographical ruler designed to verify the compliance of food labels with respect to the various typographical requirements prescribed by regulations.
- Participation in 7 continuing education events.
- Participation in several consultations of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency and Health Canada regarding regulatory modification projects.
- Preparation and presentation of a conference on Canadian versus US food labelling standards, for a US delegation.
|I enjoy my job at ACC Label because…
I can’t imagine a better work place or a better team. The fact that ACC Label is a small company facilitates interactions and team cohesion. Our president is enthusiastic and understanding, and I feel that she really cares about our happiness, our personal interests, and our professional aspirations
I particularly enjoy the unique expertise that I am developing at ACC Label. I feel that my responsibilities have a true impact on the organization. I learn so much at this job, and the more I learn, the more I enjoy my job.