Project Assistant (Food Labelling)Return to job offers
- Review technical data of food products, and communicate with manufacturers for clarifications, as needed.
- Write lists of ingredients and allergens, according to regulations in force;
- Translate label content (English to French or vice versa);
- Conduct database nutritional analyses and validate the soundness of the results, produce nutrition facts tables, and propose value-added claims;
- Review labels revised by clients’ graphic design teams, based on ACC Label’s recommendations;
- May be asked to conduct research related to food products and to labelling requirements;
- Deliver label reports via ACC Label’s electronic platform;
- Prepare client invoices;
- Keep up to date on trends and regulatory modifications in the food industry;
- Actively participate in team meetings;
- Maintain good relations with coworkers, clients and their suppliers;
☐ College diploma in food service supervision or related field and at least 2 years of experience in food labelling;
☐ Marked interest in regulatory affairs and in work requiring keen observation skills and great attention to detail;
☐ Proficient in French and English (oral and written); a third language would be an asset;
☐ Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (page layout, tables, various keyboard shortcuts, formulas in Excel, etc.)
☐ Good sense of priorities and great team spirit.
Apply before April 24, 2017 by sending your curriculum vitae and a cover letter to email@example.com. Commencement of employment is scheduled for June 2017.
Visit our website acclabel.com for a description of our firm and what we offer our employees.
Salary will be determined according to experience and competencies. ACC Label is committed to employment equity principals.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected persons shall be contacted.
We are committed to employment equity.